MB Bridge Saw
The Red Band MB range of masonry bridge saws have been designed and developed to perform a multitude of cutting applications on a wide variety of building materials and natural stone.
The MB range is available in four standard cutting lengths, 650mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1500mm.
The dual beam traverse of the saw permits the cutting of physically larger materials inc. concrete products and slabs, roof tiles, marble, granite as well as smaller building materials inc. bricks, paviors, ceramic tiles etc.
The robust construction and versatility of the MB makes it an ideal workshop or hire fleet accompaniment.
- Galvanised 2 part working surface.
- Lateral guide-a-cut as standard.
- Detachable legs and retractable handles for easy transportation.
- Electric water pump and large capacity water pan, permitting dust free operation.
- Swivel mounted head for angle cutting.
- Adjustable cutting head depth.
- Available in 110, 220 or 415V electric.
Please send me further details of the MB Bridge Saw:
|NOISE LEVEL (NO LOAD)||73dB(A)||73dB(A)||73dB(A)||73dB(A)|